MDDA-Boston is an independent, self-sustaining organization that relies primarily upon membership dues to support its activities. Membership in MDDA-Boston is open to people with affective disorders, friends and family, professionals, and others interested in supporting people with affective disorders.
In addition to participation in our ongoing Share/Care Groups, Speaker Series, and many Group Functions, MDDA-Boston members in good standing are entitles to the following privileges:
- Receipt of our quarterly newsletter via first class mail (in a discreet, non-descript envelope).
- Incredible discounts on Facilitator Training: as an MDDA member you pay only for lunch and registration -- savings up to $80.00!
- "Membership only" group functions such as our recent 30th Anniversary Celebration Dinner.
- Opportunities to give back to others by serving as a group facilitator, running for our Board of Directors, or working on committees.
- The right to vote in MDDA-Boston elections.
Please read our Membership Agreement, then print out and complete Membership Form to become a member of MDDA-Boston. This form can also be used to renew your membership, change the terms of your membership or your address/phone, or to make a donation.
Please m ake checks payable to MDDA-Boston and either bring check and form to the Welcoming Table at Belmont Chapter Meetings at McLean Hospital, or mail to:
P.O. Box 102
Belmont MA 02178
Please email or call us with any questions or concerns (see below for contact information).